Sunday, October 4, 2009

Brees=A Fantasy Win

If you're a fantasy football junkie, I'm sure you understand how serious NFL Sundays can be.

Of course, my team "Child Please" was on a roll, we were 2-0 just tearing up the competition, and then leave it up to a kicker, Adam Vinatieri , to leave us two points short of winning last Sunday.

Oh how a missed field goal in the third quarter can wreck a fantasy win.

OK, I'm over it, back to the point of this whole blog.

I couldn't be happier with our first pick, QB Drew Brees.

And although he had a slow game against the Bills last Sunday, he's been the man racking up all the points for me.

Yes, this Sunday will be a test for Brees as he faces the New York Jets defense, but the Saints are at home and there is a touchdown record to be broken.

All I know is we need to bounce back from that lame loss last week, and Brees you're my man.

To my opponent this afternoon, "kiss the baby!"

No comments:

Post a Comment